Path To Casperjs If I Install It From Git?
I already tried to install it from
- I downloaded casperj-master-branch.zip file, but there is this error about versions:
bin/bootstrap.js: in __die
So i decided to install right from git using shell.
git clone git://github.com/n1k0/casperjs.git $ cd casperjs $ ln -sf `pwd`/bin/casperjs /usr/local/bin/casperjs
I did these commands in shell on mac.
It installed somewhere.
Now I need to set path to it like this:
echo $PATH export PATH="phantomjsdir:/path_to_casper"
Except that I don't know where to look for path_to_casper!
The installation from git simply consists in a symbolic link:
/usr/local/bin/casperjs => `pwd`/bin/casperjs
That means the path of
casperjs is in
/usr/local/bin/, which is already in your
You can confirm it with a
- → Authenticate with a cookie using laravel 5.1 and jwt
- → Finding a specific GitLab tag from PHP
- → React: How to publish page on server using React-starter-kit
- → babel-loader, webpack, ES2015 modules: "Element type is invalid"
- → Create a function-attribute of a function, which is, in its turn, a method of an object literal
- → Model Validation in laravel 5.1 not working
- → GIT fatal: loose object
- → Laravel validation required rule not working
- → Axios array map callback
- → Where does this `webpack://` come from for `webpack-dev-middleware`?
- → error when trying to modify project in laravel forge
- → GitHub Pages and Jekyll content duplication and SEO issues
- → Use Laravel repositories with Datatables