Password Store In Wordpress Database In Table Wp_users
How is the password being stored in the table
wp_users in wordpress database? I wanted to know what is the algorithm being used to stre password values in the column
Wordpress uses php's crypt method to hash the password. Here's the method used to hash the password in Wordpress's source code: https://github.com/WordPress/WordPress/blob/2651ff3ae805321432bc6d9eac3d62269c937077/wp-includes/class-phpass.php#L236
Wordpress generates a salt string on which to bash the hashing for this particular method in that same class.
- → CORS missmatch because of http
- → Building sitemap for 2 wordpress install under 1 domain
- → How to remove empty elements after class?(jQuery)
- → Get width of an element and apply to another relative to the first one?
- → How to remove caption p class from wordpress?
- → 301 Redirection from no-www to www in wordpress
- → Laravel 5 routing using prefix
- → WordPress - Header position Top, Left &Right
- → how to add rel=nofollow to some specific external links in wordpress
- → octobercms install error: database is not empty?
- → How to edit the index page of wordpress theme?
- → How to select a Post Type (Wordpress) to pass a filter in head?
- → What sort of URL structure should be used to display AMP HTML vs vanilla HTML