Passport Package Installation
I've just downloaded the laravel 5.8 and I'm trying to install passport, but I'm getting the following composer error:
Your requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages. Problem 1 - Conclusion: remove laravel/framework v5.8.37 - Conclusion: don't install laravel/framework v5.8.37 - laravel/passport 8.x-dev requires illuminate/encryption ^6.0|^7.0 -> satisfiable by illuminate/encryption[6.x-dev, 7.x-dev, v6.0.0, v6.0.1, v6.0.2, v6.0.3, v6.0.4, v6.1.0, v6.10.0, v6.11 .
Latest version of
Laravel Passport dropped support for
Dropped support for Laravel 5.8 (654cc09)
Install earlier version
composer require laravel/passport:7.5.1
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms