Page Expired Exception In Laravel?
This is often seen in Laravel. When a form is submitted, sometimes the application redirects to a page saying:
The page has expired due to inactivity.
Please refresh and try again.
I know that this is a security mechanism in Laravel against CSRF. How can it be prevented from displaying since this may not be appropriate when application is deployed in production server.
419.blade.php template that is being resolved.
If you want to change the message, you can make this file in
If you want to capture the exception and perform your own actions against it, you can use the
App\Exceptions\Handler.php and specifically capture
$e instanceof TokenMismatchException.
Then within that conditional you can choose what action to take.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms