Opening October Cms In Localhost
I am unable to open October CMS in my localhost. I've
IIS installed in my PC. When I type localhost in browser,
IIS is opened.
For October CMS, I've installed
apache port -> 1234,1443 mySQL port -> 3306
phpmyadmin url is
while installing October CMS, it asked for
Application URL [http://localhost]: > http://myoctober.dev
but it is showing
Object not found! The requested URL was not found on this server. If you entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try again. If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster. Error 404 localhost Apache/2.4.29 (Win32) OpenSSL/1.1.0g PHP/7.2.3
How to resolve this issue? Please help!!!
Referring to the installed path of October, your url should be
http://localhost:1234/laravel/myoctober/. Try once.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?