Opencart Seo Friendly Url Only Works For Some Pages
I'm working on my first project with opencart.
I activated seo friendly urls in setting. Some pages such as
about-us are fine. but seo friendly urls don't work for checkout, cart, register,... pages.
For example http://onelight.ir/about-us is ok, but http://onelight.ir/register shows an 404 page and I must use the long url.
I checked my database. There's no record for register on
oc_url_alias table but there's a row for
about-us keyword, with value
catalog/controller/common path. There's no
seo_url.php file there if that helps.
my opencart version: 18.104.22.168
Thanks a lot for your time, and sorry for my poor english.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?