Open Graph Meta Tags And SEO In A React SPA
I'm experimenting with rewriting a "static" web-app (server-side only PHP) using React as a SPA. Stuff works fine, but wondering how to go about dealing with open graph meta tags and such, particularly in relation to search engines and sharing (e.g. through facebook or twitter).
The official documentation, and the "solutions" I find trying to search for this issue, just says to serve meta tags that are "dynamically" replaced server-side, but how does that make sense in a client-side SPA?
When for example someone shares
https://example.com/page/1, I'd want e.g.
<meta name="og:title"> to be set to the title of page 1, not the static title of the whole site.
- Is there a way actually manage these meta tags dynamically from within the React app?
- And will it actually work when google/facebook/twitter/etc crawls the page to fetch these details?
- → Import statement and Babel
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '__SECRET_DOM_DO_NOT_USE_OR_YOU_WILL_BE_FIRED' of undefined
- → .tsx webpack compile fails: Unexpected token <
- → React-router: Passing props to children
- → ListView.DataSource looping data for React Native
- → React Native with visual studio 2015 IDE
- → Can't test submit handler in React component
- → React + Flux - How to avoid global variable
- → Webpack, React & Babel, not rendering DOM
- → How do I determine if a new ReactJS session and/or Browser session has started?
- → Alt @decorators in React-Native
- → How to dynamically add class to parent div of focused input field?