One Shopify Store With Different Inventory Per Country
I am new to Shopify and got a request from my client, and I am not sure if it is even possible to do what they want.
They want to make use of a sinlge Shopify store to manage their inventory for 2 different countries. Their factory is in Africa, from where they also sell their products and the other one is in Europe. The one in Europe gets their products send from Africa and only have a set amount in stock, but the one in Africa has unlimited stock.
The question now is how can I set it that when someone accesses the Shopify store from the country in Africa that the inventory is unlimited but when accessed from Europe that only a set amount is available, depending on what is set in the inventory of Shopify? I hope that makes some sense.
What I found so far is that one would actually have to create seperate Shopify Store/Account for each country, in order for this to work. Then each store will have its own inventory.
If there is any other way to accomplish that would be really great.
Thanks a lot for the help in advance.
Shopify recently added Multiply Locations support, more on the matter can be red here:
I haven't tested this fully to give an objective answer, but I think that this is handled on the checkout process, meaning that when you buy a product from a specific country Shopify will handle the request to the correct location.
Long story short it seems to be possible, if you don't plan to do any crazy stuff on the front-end with it.
- → Does anyone know how to solve IP canonicalization with shopify platform?
- → How can I add a featured image from a blog post to my homepage on shopify
- → Shopify - Get list of product from a specific collection
- → Shopify webhooks not wanted
- → Comparing two large files are taking over four hours
- → Need "add to cart" button price to update with correct amount depending on what checkbox is checked
- → How to append a variable inside another vaiable name in liquid html
- → GET /admin/webhooks.json returns an empty array
- → How to give border to to current displaying border
- → Shopify background image
- → Dynamic Attribute Names in Shopify Cart
- → What after added shopify store into shipstation