Office VSTO Word 2003 Project Keeps Trying To Autoconvert To 2007
I am working on a Office Word add-in for Word 2003. When I reopen the project, the VS2008 auto covert dialog box opens and tries to convert it to the Word 2007 format.
How can I reopen this file and keep it in the Word 2003 format?
Got a answer over at MSDN Forums
This is the default behavior when you have Office 2007 installed on your development computer. You can modify this behavior under Tools->Options. For more informaiton, see the following threads:
I hope this helps,
- → How to Fire Resize event after all images resize
- → URL routing requires /Home/Page?page=1 instead of /Home/Page/1
- → Getting right encoding from HTTPContext
- → How to create a site map using DNN and C#
- → I want integrate shopify into my mvc 4 c# application
- → Bootstrap Nav Collapse via Data Attributes Not Working
- → Shopify api updating variants returned error
- → ASP.NET C# SEO for each product on detail page on my ECOMMERCE site
- → SEO Meta Tags From Behind Code - C#
- → How to implement search with two terms for a collection?