octobercms open modal popup using partial and static pages plugin
I am using OctoberCMS and i found this a very good CMS indeed.
I am having trouble opening popup modal.
I have used a static pages plugin and created a page over there. Call as static_page.
Then i have simply created a partial and put this code there. Call as partial_popup.
Then i have called this partial in my static page and i am able to see the button kind of anchor tag over there.
Then i have created one CMS page call it demo (Note: Not static page but CMS page instead) which i mentioned in my popup modal
data-ajax="demo" to open and then after, i have executed my static_page in browser and clicking on that anchor/button.
But i am unable to open any popup modal and i am also not able to see any error in my firebug console.
Can someone guide me how can i achieve this, in future i would also like to add some extra parameters in query string like sending id and getting records based on that id making database queries and hence i have created partial and cms page. But for now i would like to achieve this atleast as a first step.
Any help, suggestions will be highly appreaciated.
Eventually, I have used https://github.com/saribe/eModal library and it seems like it is working based on my above scenario as this library is providing an ability to open the modal with ajax request.
- → OctoberCMS Backend Loging Hash Error
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → OctoberCMS - How to make collapsible list default to active only on non-mobile
- → Create plugin that makes objects from model in back-end
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → How to install console for plugin development in October CMS
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → How to update data attribute on Ajax complete
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page