OctoberCMS Migrate Table
I am very new to octobercms and I have experience in using laravel 4.2 .
I wanna ask how to create a table using artisan in cmd? Or is it in octobercms does not need to use cmd to create table? Any link with details tutorial to share?
First, you need to create a plugin :
php artisan create:plugin MyCompagny.MyPlugin
Then, you can create a model (table) :
php artisan create:model MyCompagny.MyPlugin Nameofthemodel
Then you can edit the migration file to fit your need, and run
php artisan plugin:refresh MyCompagny.MyPlugin
Note that OctoberCMS is based on Laravel 5.0
That's it! Hope its help
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?