OctoberCMS Media Finder. Invalid Security Token
i have an issue with the OctoberCMS media finder. I am trying to select an MP4 file from the media finder, but I get the error "Invalid Security Token". It lets me select images, but not the video. The server allows me to upload video to the media area using the uploader, just not select it in the finder. Any ideas on how I can resolve this? Thanks in advance.
It has nothing to do with "Invalid Security Token", you can disable this security enhancement in /config/cms.php
'enableCsrfProtection' => false,
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?