Octobercms Install Error: Database Is Not Empty?
I want to try laravel octobercms,my database has some wordpress field, when I install october, I got error :
Database "###" is not empty. Please empty the database or specifyanother database. There is a problem with the specified Database configuration.
I do not know how to do. I do not want to empty my database,what should I do ?
PS.I use virtual host, only one Database.
It looks like it is manditory for OctoberCMS to start with an empty database. Maybe you can start from an empty database and import the wordpress shenanigans later as an alternative solution.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?