Octobercms: how to localize path?
I have a multilingual website. The localization plugin seems to translate only the content, but leaves a path in the default language. How do I change a path to the selected language?
One solution is to use the Translate Extended plugin https://octobercms.com/plugin/excodus-translateextended
This plugin can prefix all routes with SEO-friendly locale short code like :
- → Octobercms: how to localize path?
- → Localization without route prefix doesn't work
- → Shopify store translate into multiple languages
- → Is there a way to translate the title in the configuration section of an octobercms page
- → Octobercms: how to translate flash messages?
- → Laravel : App::setLocale doesn't work
- → The canonical link points to the site root error
- → OctoberCMS - Rainlab translate
- → laravel 5.1 localization not working
- → Laravel 5 multi language not working
- → Laravel 5.1 localization exception
- → Specify Laravel validation language
- → VueJS parent/child communication - localization