OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
I was (and i'm) getting issues with the fields.yaml -> type fileupload, I already put on the
$attachOne -> 'upfile' => ['System\Models\File'] but it completely destroys my backend. Probably the problem is on create.htm.
Here is a screenshot -> WITHOUT
$attachOne -> 'upfile' => ['System\Models\File'] :=>http://i.imgur.com/5DA2Qra.png WITH
$attachOne -> 'upfile' => ['System\Models\File'] :=>http://i.imgur.com/sJW10lW.png
I have solve this problem, on my
there was a extra line of code like this
<style media="screen"> </style>. All nice and running now.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms