OctoberCMS Builder Plugin Form Columns In Backend
It's possible to implement three columns to forms creation with plugin builder in OctoberCMS?
You can absolutely control the UX of forms in builder at least three different ways:
- Modify the view in the controller relevant for the Create, Update portions of your form (this can be found in the controller folder of your Plugin Folder that Builder created for you.
Use a partial field to inject CSS (< style>), JS or other HTML
Modify the cms.php config file to override the Backend Style with your own CSS/JS etc (hard work, not for the timid)
- → OctoberCMS Backend Loging Hash Error
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → OctoberCMS - How to make collapsible list default to active only on non-mobile
- → Create plugin that makes objects from model in back-end
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → How to install console for plugin development in October CMS
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → How to update data attribute on Ajax complete
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page