OctoberCms backend file upload button does not react
Created a plugin using builder and creating form to manage categories database records. Also I want to upload image for category. Created required fields including file upload, however when i click on file upload button - nothing happens, no reaction at all. What am i missing?
Make sure you added in your model a
public $attachOne = [ 'my_file' => 'System\Models\File', ];
Then in your
fields.yaml file make sure to write a code like this:
my_file: type: fileupload label: My File
If you did all of these steps correctly try to update OctoberCMS to the latest version.
If the problem continues try to open the console and click on the upload button and see is there a problem displayed in the console after clicking or not.
And the last thing is to make sure from your browser. Try another browser.
- → OctoberCMS Backend Loging Hash Error
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → OctoberCMS - How to make collapsible list default to active only on non-mobile
- → Create plugin that makes objects from model in back-end
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → How to install console for plugin development in October CMS
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → How to update data attribute on Ajax complete
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page