OctoberCMS 404 Page Custom URL For My 404 Page
When I open this page, its working fine but when someone types URL which is not exists something like this http://localhost/my_website/whatever, it is not showing the 404 page which I have created.
Can someone guide me how can I set this page as my default 404 page? Also I have created a partial to set the content and I dragged and dropped this snippet into this static page.
Any suggestion or thoughts?
You just need to create a page with the "URL" of the page in October set as
/404 and October will use it for 404 errors.
You can also set a page with a URL of
/error to handle "500 Internal Server Error"
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?