I have installed october via console interface page. Backend works fine but UI gives error:
I couldn't figure out whats wrong with it.Could anybody help?
Appears to be composer loading a too new version of Twig -
fixed by opening composer.json in the root directory, adding to the require object this value:
Then perform composer update to rectify the breaking package. This will be fixed in Build 420+ as we move to Twig 2.0. This upgrade won't occur for at least 1-2 months. Leaving this open until then.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?