October CMS Unable To Load Dashboard, Attach Project Nor Install Plugin
I have just done a fresh installation of OctoberCMS. in the Backend, Dashboard shows the loader turning forever and I go to settings trying to attach project, the background blur, loader pops up for 0.1sec then nothing happen, background remains blur nothing i could do but refresh. I reinstall the whole thing and try again, same problem happens. Also, I am unable to install any plugins.
Any Idea on what is going on?
Hmm, after testing(teamviewer) all stuff it seems its
php version issue its
according to guide it needs
PHP 7.0 or up
so you need to
update php version to
PHP 7.0 and then you can try again it will work surely :)
- → OctoberCMS Backend Loging Hash Error
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → OctoberCMS - How to make collapsible list default to active only on non-mobile
- → Create plugin that makes objects from model in back-end
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → How to install console for plugin development in October CMS
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → How to update data attribute on Ajax complete
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page