October CMS Relationships
I have 3 models.
Quote belongs to 1
Status and 1
Event can have many
How do i set this relationship up?
Here is an example:
I create a new quote and select 'Active' as the
Status and the
Event as 'Golf'
You have done great
Quote -> bleongsTo -> Status Quote -> bleongsTo -> Event Status -> hasMany -> Quote Event -> hasMany -> Quote
if we convert it to OctoberCMS relations
// Quote public $belongsTo = [ 'status' => ... 'event' => ... ]; // Status public $hasMany = [ 'quotes' => ... ]; // Event public $hasMany = [ 'quotes' => ... ];
you can make relations like this
if any doubt please comment.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms