October CMS - RainLab.Translate Causing Issues With RainLab.Blog
I'm an amateur website developer working on my first ever professional project where I'm using the plugins RainLab.Blog and RainLab.Translate in an October CMS installation. Ever since I installed and configured the translation plugin, I'm unable to publish new articles where I'm getting an error message saying "The content field is required.", tho I am able to update existing articles.
I have noticed that by selecting a different language in the Title-field and Slug-Field, they show up empty for the new language, as expected. However, the content area does not and I am unable to re-write the article in any other language.
As you can see, the content field won't play ball.
If there is something more I can provide to clarify the issue or if anybody got some feedback, it would be much appreciated.
I think maybe you need to update your OctoberCMS version as I checked with the latest version and did not face any issue, please check the attached video (if its what you are talking about)
OctoebrCMS Build Version : 2.0.17 Blog Plugin Version : 1.5.1 Tranlate Plugin Version : 1.9.0
may be you just need to update version as with new version may be they solved issues.
To update OctoberCMS
First => php artisan october:update Second => php artisan october:migrate
Then it should work.
It seems in Translation plugin version
1.8.7 they have fixed this issue.
1.8.7 => Fixes Markdown editor translation.
if any doubt please comment.
- → OctoberCMS Backend Loging Hash Error
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → OctoberCMS - How to make collapsible list default to active only on non-mobile
- → Create plugin that makes objects from model in back-end
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → How to install console for plugin development in October CMS
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → How to update data attribute on Ajax complete
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page