October CMS Overriding List Query
In backend I have a list of records. And this list displays all records of this type. It is possible to override this query?
In controller I have Eloquent query and i grab some data from database, and i set this data in $query_data variable. Howe push this data in list view?
unfortunately, I didn't get exactly your point of telling override query, if you mean that set some condition in fetching data from database in Eloquent you have to use where for example in the example below we have users which their gender is male:
for set more condition you can do like this:
and for showing the variable in your view you can use compact method:
return view('YOUR BLADE FILE NAME',compact('users'));
hope be helpful bro
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms