October CMS: Despite The Redirection, Http://localhost/backend Returns A 404, Whereas Http://localhost/index.php/backend Works
I've installed Laravel October CMS. When I access http://localhost/index.php/backend, I can see the loging page of the backend. When I access http://localhost/backend I've 404 Not Found.
I've taken a look to
.htaccess, I've uncommented the
RewriteBase and set the value
However it still returns a 404. Do you know why?
I believe you are simply looking for following Rule based on your shown samples. Also please make sure you clear your browser cache before testing your URLs.
RewriteEngine ON RewriteRule ^backend/?$ index.php [NC,L]
In case this is the only rule of your htaccess file then change
END in above.
- → .htaccess - not routing to public folder
- → Laravel 4.2 application occurs unnecessary redirection after uploading live server
- → Htaccess negation
- → Building sitemap for 2 wordpress install under 1 domain
- → htaccess not working properly for sub url having more slashes
- → How to give access execute specific php file in server?
- → 301 Redirection from no-www to www in wordpress
- → Cyclical redirection at the start laravel 5 project
- → Can't route in Laravel framework
- → codeigniter seo url with htaccess
- → PHP Seo Friendly URL
- → Convert URL to SEO Friendly
- → IP Canonicalization (WordPress)