October CMS - Data Too Long For Column 'content' At Row 1
I have an error saving a field to the database, which is giving me the error: String data, right truncated: 1406 Data too long for column 'content' at row 1.
However the field in the database is set to Type: String, length 191. Which i believe translates to varchar.
Anybody else had this?
You should NOT store a posts or pages content (something that contains a lot of text/html) as
TEXT for the MySQL column type, which allows to enter enough characters in there.
- → I can't do a foreign key, constraint error
- → How to implement DbDongle::convertTimestamps as workaround of invalid timestamps with MySql strict
- → MySQL error "Foreign key constraint is incorrectly formed"
- → Eloquent Multitable query
- → "Laravel 5.1" add user and project with userId
- → Database backup with custom code in laravel 5 and get the data upto 10 rows from per table in database
- → Laravel 5.1 QueryException when trying to delete a project
- → Using Array in '->where()' for Laravel Query Building
- → Chaining "Count of Columns" of a Method to Single Query Builder
- → Laravel Eloquent Joining Strange query
- → convert time using mysql laravel 5
- → How to update a column after an expiration date in MySQL?
- → Foreign key constraint fails on existing key