October CMS Components Or Partials
We have a site set up in October CMS.
The design, in pure HTML, is all ok now.
Now our project owner wants the website to have non tech editable components meaning, they want the text inside the tags to be editable, but not affect any html tag.
So, given this consideration, do I make partials or components?
Maybe this would be a solution http://octobercms.com/plugin/rainlab-editable
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?