October CMS - Cannot Edit Pages In Backend - Http Status 403
After uploading my October CMS code base to the a cpanel based linux server, I can't edit my pages from backend (CMS->pages).
It gives me a popup with an http status code of 403 error page.
How can I fix the issue.
There is a known issue of the following: Hosting limitations - cannot edit pages in back-end
I've fixed the issue by adding the following block of config in my .htaccess file:
<IfModule mod_security.c> SecFilterEngine Off </IfModule>
- → OctoberCMS Backend Loging Hash Error
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → OctoberCMS - How to make collapsible list default to active only on non-mobile
- → Create plugin that makes objects from model in back-end
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → How to install console for plugin development in October CMS
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → How to update data attribute on Ajax complete
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page