October CMS Backend Model
I've created a plugin, a model, a controller, and a component.
All that's missing now is the table in the database.
As of 2017-12-18 1820 Taipei time, this URL does not have a document.
So, does this mean I can just call this command?
php artisan:make migration create_new_table
for creation migration in October cms they are providing Updates
you can read article here
reference : https://octobercms.com/docs/plugin/updates
you need to define update file in plugins > updates directory based on given rules.
then you need to provide information about that update in version.yaml then when you fire command
php artisan october:up or logout and login back to back-end this new updates will be applied.
for creation of
update files you can get idea from OLctober docs from here.
reference : https://octobercms.com/docs/database/structure
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?