Oauth Error Missing_shopify_permission: Read_all_orders
When i mentioned scope read_all_orders . I faced the following error while installation
Oauth error missing_shopify_permission: read_all_orders
Without read_all_orders scope App install perfectly.
I dont know what happens exactly i am trying both new created store and 2 month old store
My scopes :- 'read_products', 'read_orders', 'read_customers', 'write_orders', 'read_price_rules', 'write_price_rules', 'read_all_orders'
As per Shopify documentation
Grants access to all orders rather than the default window of 60 days worth of orders. This OAuth scope is used in conjunction with read_orders, or write_orders. You need to request this scope from your Partner Dashboard before adding it to your app.
To do so
From your app's overview page, click App setup.
In the Orders section, click Request access to all orders.
Provide a description about why you are applying for access.
Click Request access.
- → Does anyone know how to solve IP canonicalization with shopify platform?
- → How can I add a featured image from a blog post to my homepage on shopify
- → Shopify - Get list of product from a specific collection
- → Shopify webhooks not wanted
- → Comparing two large files are taking over four hours
- → Need "add to cart" button price to update with correct amount depending on what checkbox is checked
- → How to append a variable inside another vaiable name in liquid html
- → GET /admin/webhooks.json returns an empty array
- → How to give border to to current displaying border
- → Shopify background image
- → Dynamic Attribute Names in Shopify Cart
- → What after added shopify store into shipstation