NumPy Setup / Import Issue In Lambda Function
Runtime python 3.7 w/ compatible runtime 3.7
I keep getting Import error when trying to test API in lambda function
PLEASE READ THIS FOR ADVICE ON HOW TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE!\n\nImporting the numpy C-extensions failed. This error can happen for\nmany reasons, often due to issues with your setup or how NumPy was\ninstalled.\n\nWe have compiled some common reasons and troubleshooting tips at:\n\n https://numpy.org/devdocs/user/troubleshooting-importerror.html\n\nPlease note and check the following:\n\n * The Python version is: Python3.7 from \"/var/lang/bin/python3.7\"\n * The NumPy version is: \"1.21.5\"\n\nand make sure that they are the versions you expect.\nPlease carefully study the documentation linked above for further help.\n\nOriginal error was: No module named 'numpy.core._multiarray_umath'\n", "errorType": "Runtime.ImportModuleError", "stackTrace": 
I have tried adding numpy pip install inside docker, yet the issue still persists...
The dockfile engine used is amazonlinux:2
Any way of solving this weird issue?
Based on the comments.
The solution was to use Numpy layer provided by AWS.
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Django, code inside <script> tag doesn't work in a template
- → React - Django webpack config with dynamic 'output'
- → GAE Python app - Does URL matter for SEO?
- → Put a Rendered Django Template in Json along with some other items
- → session disappears when request is sent from fetch
- → Python Shopify API output formatted datetime string in django template
- → Shopify app: adding a new shipping address via webhook
- → Shopify + Python library: how to create new shipping address
- → shopify python api: how do add new assets to published theme?
- → Access 'HTTP_X_SHOPIFY_SHOP_API_CALL_LIMIT' with Python Shopify Module