Nothing Appear When I Host Flutter Web App On Github
I want to ask you how I do hosting my flutter web app on Github ,I did all the ways to do that but nothing to show I follow the instructions in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hrJ4oN1u_8&list=WL&index=93&t=1s
and everything went fine to pushing to github as you can see
It is a simple page a simple static web page, I don't know what is the wrong, here is the picture of my repo on github
here the link the github provided me https://sunaarun.github.io/demo-hc/
I tried to edit the link to go and display index.html
please can anyone help me with this issue
There's a line in index.html in your flutter-web app that needs to know the external path for deployment, and defaults to /. You need to fix that up before committing it to github. It is described in index.html as:
<!-- If you are serving your web app in a path other than the root, change the href value below to reflect the base path you are serving from. The path provided below has to start and end with a slash "/" in order for it to work correctly. Fore more details: * https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTML/Element/base --> <base href="/">
For example, one of my sites has edited that to
<base href="/counter/"> and it works fine.
- → Authenticate with a cookie using laravel 5.1 and jwt
- → Finding a specific GitLab tag from PHP
- → React: How to publish page on server using React-starter-kit
- → babel-loader, webpack, ES2015 modules: "Element type is invalid"
- → Create a function-attribute of a function, which is, in its turn, a method of an object literal
- → Model Validation in laravel 5.1 not working
- → GIT fatal: loose object
- → Laravel validation required rule not working
- → Axios array map callback
- → Where does this `webpack://` come from for `webpack-dev-middleware`?
- → error when trying to modify project in laravel forge
- → GitHub Pages and Jekyll content duplication and SEO issues
- → Use Laravel repositories with Datatables