Not Able To Run Stripe_sdk Example In Flutter
I am trying to run the
stripe_sdk dependency with flutter and using firebase. But I am getting build error while running the example of the sdk. Below are the error details. How should I resolve it?
../lib/src/ui/screens/payment_methods_screen.dart:151:39: Error: The getter 'ScaffoldMessenger' isn't defined for the class 'PaymentMethodsList'.
- 'PaymentMethodsList' is from 'package:stripe_sdk/src/ui/screens/payment_methods_screen.dart' ('../lib/src/ui/screens/payment_methods_screen.dart'). Try correcting the name to the name of an existing getter, or defining a getter or field named 'ScaffoldMessenger'. ScaffoldMessenger.of(rootContext).showSnackBar(SnackBar( ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
According to document https://flutter.dev/docs/release/breaking-changes/scaffold-messenger
ScaffoldMessenger Landed in version:
current release version is
You can do
flutter channel master flutter upgrade
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Phonegap Android write to sd card
- → Local reference jquery script in nanohttpd (Android)
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → React native change listening port
- → What is the default unit of style in React Native?
- → Google play market autocomplete icon
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → Using Laravel with Genymotion
- → react native using like web-based ajax function
- → react native pdf View