Nofollow Link On Footer
I have added the following code for NoFollow for SEO purposes -
echo '<a target="_blank" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noreferrer" href="'.$ref_url.'" class="preloading_background avia_partner1 link_list_item'.$kriesiaddwidget.' '.$firsttitle.'" >'.$image_url.'</a>'; if($this->add_cont == 2) echo '<a target="_blank" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noreferrer" href="'.$ref_url2.'" class="preloading_background avia_partner2 link_list_item'.$kriesiaddwidget.' '.$firsttitle.'" >'.$image_url2.'</a>';
$kriesi_at_backlink = apply_filters("kriesi_backlink", " - <a href='http://kriesi.at' rel='nofollow'>Enfold Theme by Kriesi</a>");
However, when I check on console it doesn't seem to show??
Link to the site is - http://www.haramaintours.com/
It is working.
If you want to check,
open website and press CTRL + U, this will load the source code.
Then CTRL + F, this will open search, then type in search
You will get the desired result.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?