Nofollow All External Links - Yes Or No?
I am working with a company that is trying to build their online authority and they want to avoid any penalties from Google and other major search engines.
The site is a social network (adult related) and users can create public profile, post links, images, etc. It is an adult social network for people that want to make money talking on the phone.
So the question is, is it a good idea to nofollow all external links? Because it is hard to gauge the quality of sites that we may be linking out to and I don't want to have any issues with this..
The safe route would be, yes, to add
nofollow to all of your outgoing links if you're going to allow users to be able to insert any link they wish.
A lot of large social networks and forums do this and have no issues.
I hope this helps some.
- → JS Get multiple links in a string
- → SEO effects of wrapping block-level elements in links
- → How to make a div linkable?
- → Nofollow all external links - yes or no?
- → "Link To" not working with React 0.14.5 and React Router 2.0.0.rc4
- → How can i add a picture instead of text in an if or else statement
- → Found a issue related to Laravel routing
- → Navbar Links Not Working
- → How to set the color to the user's link color in CSS?
- → Use of bind when calling a function on onClick Event
- → How do I put hyperlink in buttons with Laravel?
- → Prevent function calling before hyperlink clicked
- → SVG Image Map in Wordpress - Hyperlinks do not work