Network Reachability Check In WatchKit
As SystemConfiguration framework is not supported for watchKit OS, has anyone worked on or know of an alternate method to do network reachability check in a Watch App?
Please excuse if this is a stupid question as I'm new to this. Thanks in advance.
If you want to check internet connection availability there are two ways.
1) Just call a simple
Alamofire if you prefer) and it will return you an error with no internet. Using this you can handle your stuff. At a moment there are no such observers to help you with when connection is back.
WatchConnectivity framework you can send message to iOS and get the status of internet.
Best way I would suggest is the first one but still depends on your usage.
- → Function Undefined in Axios promise
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → Playing Video - Server is not correctly configured - 12939
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Axios array map callback
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → Update React [Native] View on Day Change
- → Shopify iOS SDK - issue converting BuyProductVariant to BuyProduct
- → BigCommerce and shopify API
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → React Native - Differences between Android and IOS
- → What is the difference between React Native and React?