Mysql---how To Design The Guestbook Database?
i am a new learner of php, now, i want to write a guestbook. but i don't know how to design the guestbook database. expect someone can give me some datails about it. the guestbook table i want to be (guest message, admin reply guest message,guest info). how to design these tablle's fields.
It seems like you don't have a clear picture of what you want. That makes it hard to offer any usable advice.
There are plenty of sites offering free guestbooks (php/mysql). You can download the code and dissect it to learn from it and get ideas for your own guestbook.
For example, HotScripts have listed 395 guestbooks.
Have a look and come back with a more specific question, and I promise that people will help you with specific problems.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?