MySQL - How Can I Group Music Together When The Names Are Similar?
I would like to be able to return a single line when the name of some musics are the same or similar, as for example this case: music with similar names
You can see that the names are the same with an extension like " - JP Ver." or something like that, I would like to be able to group them in one row with the first column incrementing the whole.
My current request to return these lines is as follows:
select count(id) number, name, sec_to_time(floor(sum(duration) / 1000)) time from track where user_id = 'value' group by name, duration order by number desc, time desc;
Thank you for reading and responding! I wish you all a good day!
SELECT COUNT(name) no, TRIM(SUBSTRING_INDEX(name, '-', 1)) namee FROM track GROUP BY namee
- → I can't do a foreign key, constraint error
- → How to implement DbDongle::convertTimestamps as workaround of invalid timestamps with MySql strict
- → MySQL error "Foreign key constraint is incorrectly formed"
- → Eloquent Multitable query
- → "Laravel 5.1" add user and project with userId
- → Database backup with custom code in laravel 5 and get the data upto 10 rows from per table in database
- → Laravel 5.1 QueryException when trying to delete a project
- → Using Array in '->where()' for Laravel Query Building
- → Chaining "Count of Columns" of a Method to Single Query Builder
- → Laravel Eloquent Joining Strange query
- → convert time using mysql laravel 5
- → How to update a column after an expiration date in MySQL?
- → Foreign key constraint fails on existing key