Mylib.so Has Text Relocations. This Is Wasting Memory And Is A Security Risk. Please Fix
My Android application (using native library) print this warning on Android 4.4 :
linker mylib.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
Have you got an idea of what it is and how to fix it ? Thanks,
This would appear to be a result of two ndk-gcc bugs mentioned at https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=23203
and stated there to have been fixed as of ndk-r8c.
It would appear that the check for libraries with the issue has been added only recently.
Note: please do not edit this post to hide the link URL. It is explicit because the destination is what makes it authoritative.
Further Note Changing NDK versions is only a fix when the warning is due to the code of your application. It will have no effect if the warning is instead on a system component such as libdvm - that can only be fixed by a system update.
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Phonegap Android write to sd card
- → Local reference jquery script in nanohttpd (Android)
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → React native change listening port
- → What is the default unit of style in React Native?
- → Google play market autocomplete icon
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → Using Laravel with Genymotion
- → react native using like web-based ajax function
- → react native pdf View