My Laravel Route Return 404 Error But Route Exists?
I'm using laravel 5.6 and i've just started create api using Laravel framework and I'm having an issue with routing.
The only route that's working like that
if i romve index.php from my url :-
then i got 404 not found error.
How can i fix this?
check out your Apache config, it have to be like that:
<VirtualHost laravel.dev:80> DocumentRoot "C:\xampp\htdocs\laravel\public" ServerAdmin laravel.dev <Directory "C:\xampp\htdocs\laravel"> Options Indexes FollowSymLinks AllowOverride All Require all granted </Directory> </VirtualHost>
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?