MSSQL2000: Get List Of Role Members
I know a role name and want to find all users in this role. How do I acheive this in SQL Server 2000 (in the SQL script, not in Management Studio or other tool)?
You can use the following stored procedures:
For fixed server roles, the stored procedure is sp_helpsrvrolemember:
exec sp_helpsrvrolemember 'role'
For general roles, the stored procedure is sp_helprolemember:
exec sp_helprolemember 'role'
- → I can't do a foreign key, constraint error
- → How to implement DbDongle::convertTimestamps as workaround of invalid timestamps with MySql strict
- → MySQL error "Foreign key constraint is incorrectly formed"
- → Eloquent Multitable query
- → "Laravel 5.1" add user and project with userId
- → Database backup with custom code in laravel 5 and get the data upto 10 rows from per table in database
- → Laravel 5.1 QueryException when trying to delete a project
- → Using Array in '->where()' for Laravel Query Building
- → Chaining "Count of Columns" of a Method to Single Query Builder
- → Laravel Eloquent Joining Strange query
- → convert time using mysql laravel 5
- → How to update a column after an expiration date in MySQL?
- → Foreign key constraint fails on existing key