Mp4 Metadata Not Found But Exists
I want to change the creation date of mp4 files (wrongly configured in recorder) but mutagen seems to not find the proper metadata:
import mutagen from mutagen.mp4 import MP4 path = 'borrar.mp4' file = MP4(path) for tag in file: print(tag, ': ', file[tag])
Prints nothing in console. If I use mutagen to add a title metadata then the same code as before shows correctly the title but it keeps on failing to find the creation date.
Any idea whats is going on? Thanks in advance.
It looks like your file is a video file, but mutagen is for audio files (and their metadata). The mp4-type is the Apple audio mp4 type. Refer to the docs here.
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Django, code inside <script> tag doesn't work in a template
- → React - Django webpack config with dynamic 'output'
- → GAE Python app - Does URL matter for SEO?
- → Put a Rendered Django Template in Json along with some other items
- → session disappears when request is sent from fetch
- → Python Shopify API output formatted datetime string in django template
- → Shopify app: adding a new shipping address via webhook
- → Shopify + Python library: how to create new shipping address
- → shopify python api: how do add new assets to published theme?
- → Access 'HTTP_X_SHOPIFY_SHOP_API_CALL_LIMIT' with Python Shopify Module