Modify API Permissions In Shopify
I have an existing app for a shopify store and it only reads products with the API. However, I want to add new features which will make use of metafields edit/update/read api. How can I modifiy my api permissions to give me access to the shops' metafields read/write.
Access to metafields is governed by access to the parent object. For example, if you want to write product metafields then you should add the
write_productsOAuth scope to your app.
- → Trigger a click with jQuery using link_to of rails 4
- → Adding html data attribute to simple_forms input
- → How to remove parameters from the root URL if it does I18n
- → passing parameters to rails back end from an ajax call
- → Blocking ?page= in robots.txt
- → react js and rails Updating state on a component with active record relationship
- → State not passed into prop
- → Cannot read property 'modalIsOpen' of undefined
- → Objects not valid issue
- → How to map API params to model
- → Consuming webhooks shopify-api
- → How to add ScriptTag on shopify_api gem?