Mod_rewrite For SEO Friendly URL Using Htaccess
I am trying to write SEO friendly URL of below URL.
I have written below code:
RewriteRule ^(.*)/(.*)/$ item.php?id=$2&lang=$1 [QSA,L]
But not working, can anyone help?
/ at the end (before $) is the problem.
Change it to like this.
RewriteRule ^(.*)/(.*)$ item.php?id=$2&lang=$1 [QSA,L]
- → .htaccess - not routing to public folder
- → Laravel 4.2 application occurs unnecessary redirection after uploading live server
- → Htaccess negation
- → Building sitemap for 2 wordpress install under 1 domain
- → htaccess not working properly for sub url having more slashes
- → How to give access execute specific php file in server?
- → 301 Redirection from no-www to www in wordpress
- → Cyclical redirection at the start laravel 5 project
- → Can't route in Laravel framework
- → codeigniter seo url with htaccess
- → PHP Seo Friendly URL
- → Convert URL to SEO Friendly
- → IP Canonicalization (WordPress)