Migrating Opencart 1.5.6 To 188.8.131.52 Will Affect Seo?
I have an website https://www.elisfashion.ro on opencart 1.5.6.
Now I'm working on www2.elisfashion.ro on opencart 184.108.40.206, which is in development now. When will be done, I will transfer my database with all my products/categories/orders etc.
When www2 will be done, will become www.
I will have same seo url for categories/products, but will be a different opencart version, with a different theme.
So this will affect my seo ? Currently I have 300-400 unique visitors from organic. I will lose those visitors ? Thanks!
In 1.5.6 version the seo url keywords were saved in url_alias table Now in 3 Version its saved in seo_url So you need to import the data from url_alias to seo_url and this way you will not loose seo urls. Only condition is the product_id and category id match from previous installation to new opencart 3 version.
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms
- → Inline JS callback syntax Vs Internal JS callback syntax
- → Prevent form action from being followed by robots
- → How to remove parameters from the root URL if it does I18n
- → SEO Canonical URL in Greek characters
- → Htaccess negation
- → Wrapping anchor elements with text
- → Adding schema.org to site
- → dynamic php title depends on page id and using of "if (isset"
- → Building sitemap for 2 wordpress install under 1 domain
- → Bigcommerce Repeating url
- → 301 Redirection from no-www to www in wordpress
- → Wrapper inside or outside HTML5 semantics main, which is best practice?