MethodNotAllowedHttpException Path Without CSRF
I pass a route in laravel which is called by a function in JS and I have no control of it because it is external, this route is a post method since I need it to be that way but it generates me a
MethodNotAllowedHttpException as I do to exclude certain routes of this validation.
Note: I have already tried adding it in
VerifyCsrfToken in its exception vector, modifying that class file VerifyCsrfToken extends Middleware to a new file called
class VerifyCsrfToken extends BaseVerifier with all its dependencies and I have also disabled the validations in the Middleware but none of them works for me
From the docs:
You should place these kinds of routes outside of the
webmiddleware group that the
RouteServiceProviderapplies to all routes in the
routes/web.phpfile. However, you may also exclude the routes by adding their URIs to the
$exceptproperty of the
protected $except = [ 'your/route/*', ];
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms