Material-UI Inline Styling SEO Impact
I'm using Material UI for React and they're using inline style since the 0.8.0 version.
How much does this solution has an impact on the SEO ?
Most SEO checkers are reporting issues for inline styling on websites using them but Material UI is too good to be ditched for that only reason (unless it's a big deal).
There are some alternatives but they're not as up to date as the official Material UI...
This has no connection to SEO, except page load time, maybe. Inline CSS is never a good practice for future product support. But I would not worry about SEO at all, as the main thing for SEO is your unique content and quality links to your page :)
- → OctoberCMS - How to make collapsible list default to active only on non-mobile
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → How to dynamically add class to parent div of focused input field?
- → Expanding search bar not expanding before search
- → Using css modules how do I define a global class
- → Conditional BG Color on AngularJS
- → Divs aren't aware of screen resizing
- → Setting the height of a textarea inside a table
- → How can I get Greasemonkey to highlight visited image links?
- → How to handle onclick event of a button?