MapView Navigation Movement?
I am trying to make mapView can be moved when navigation movement (when user click device arrow key left, right, up, down).
How to make it ?
All you need to do is add the
android:focusable="true" attribute to your MapView in your layout XML. If you're creating your MapView programmatically, you can make it focusable by calling
mapView.setFocusable(true). You can also call
mapView.requestFocus() if you need to explicitly give the map focus and allow keyboard panning.
You can read more about how the UI framework handles focus in the Developer Guide section on Handling UI Events.
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Phonegap Android write to sd card
- → Local reference jquery script in nanohttpd (Android)
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → React native change listening port
- → What is the default unit of style in React Native?
- → Google play market autocomplete icon
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → Using Laravel with Genymotion
- → react native using like web-based ajax function
- → react native pdf View