Making A Nonblocking Socket For WinSocks And *nix
In C/C++, how would I turn a blocking socket into a non blocking socket in both WinSocks and *nix; so that select() would work correctly. You can use the pre-processor for the platform specific code.
fcntl(fd, F_SETFL, O_NONBLOCK);
u_long on = 1; ioctlsocket(fd, FIONBIO, &on);
- → Comparing two large files are taking over four hours
- → Setting JSON node name to variable value
- → Compiling GLUT using Emscripten
- → Evaluate check box from a scanned image in node.js
- → Find an easy web server framework for mobile game
- → my https C++ code doesn't work on some sites (binance)
- → Error while opening pivx wallet on ubuntu
- → Why sending a POST by AJAX is interpreted by the HTTP Server as OPTIONS and sending by CURL is effectively a PUT?
- → Python reading in one line multiple types for a calculator
- → How do I properly pass an argument to a function
- → Accessing Websql database with Qt
- → Using Mysql C API for c++ codes
- → How do I set constants at run-time in a c++ header file, imported through Cython?