Make A S3 Resource Public Read-only For Some Duration Using The AWS SDK For Node?
I have integrated S3 to my node app and upload certain documents on to S3. Need to share these documents with a third party. Send the URLs to the third party via an API and they will download it immediately. I want to make the S3 objects public for some duration. How do i achieve this ?
S3 presigned URL is what you are looking for, you can use them to generate links for your third party with expiration time. I'm posting the reference links below
- → Maximum call stack exceeded when instantiating class inside of a module
- → Browserify api: how to pass advanced option to script
- → Node.js Passing object from server.js to external modules?
- → gulp-rename makes copies, but does not replace
- → requiring RX.js in node.js
- → Remove an ObjectId from an array of objectId
- → Can not connect to Redis
- → React: How to publish page on server using React-starter-kit
- → Express - better pattern for passing data between middleware functions
- → Can't get plotly + node.js to stream data coming through POST requests
- → IsGenerator implementation
- → Async/Await not waiting
- → (Socket.io on nodejs) Updating div with mysql data stops without showing error