Magento Product Page Breadcrumbs SEO
I have a problem. I haven't found info how google should see breadcrumbs of the product page. Tried a few fixes, but these didn't worked correctly. For example if I go to product www.domain.com/shoes-255 and use that in this tool https://search.google.com/structured-data/testing-tool/u/0/ . I see 2 breadcrumbs, one is HOME and another one is Product name.
Breadcrumbs path on the page is: HOME > MAN > SHOES > SPORT > Product name. This product have few parent categories.
So the question is: Should I see all breadcrumbs (HOME , MAN , SHOES , SPORT , Product name) from full path with all categories or everything is good as I see now (HOME , Prodcut name)?
It is good as it is now (Home > Product name). I suppose this product is linked on the homepage and you clicked it and went to the product detail page?! Therefore the breadcrumb is Home (from where you're coming) and Product name (product detail page, where you are).
- → Magento product page Breadcrumbs SEO
- → Do Google SEO Content Keywords matter and should I remove sidebar content?-
- → Sphinx 404 to Search
- → SEO and stripping UTM parameters with Varnish
- → shopify customer and order transfer into magento
- → Magento Avoide Conditional Google Crawling
- → Is it correct to use hreflang in link alternate tags to suggest region-specific alternatives, to evade them being determined duplicates?
- → How to create product attributes on Shopify store?
- → How to encode foreign characters for importing to shopify via API using PHP and CURL
- → Multiple MySQL Table JOINS needs to concat the results of 1 table into a single column field
- → magento attribute value is not saving in database
- → magento dropdown attribute is not saving in database
- → save all textfields by clicking on one update button